It is TST INTERNATIONAL Policy to promote actions for the energy conservation and the
reduction of the fuel consumption and to plan and carry out its activities in the most energy
Our top management and personnel ensure that all our activities, regarding the ship operations,
will be systematically controlled against specific energy efficiency criteria and that all required
resources and information needed will be available for achieving those criteria.
Continual Company Objectives for the energy conservation are:
• To minimise the use of energy as much as possible.
• To consume energy resources in the most efficient way.
• To minimise, if possible, emissions which are produced by the combustion of fuels.
• To continuously improve the Company’s energy performance.
• To continuously comply with all applicable legal and other requirements pertaining to the
energy use, consumption and efficiency.
• To continuously cooperate with suppliers and contractors for the achievement of the energy
efficiency measures and targets.
• To design new activities always with the view of improving our energy performance.
We have developed for each of our managed vessels a Ship-specific Energy Efficiency
Management Plan (SEEMP) which is implemented in the fleet as part of our Environmental &
Energy Management System in the terms of which we:
• Consistently follow all national and international environmental and energy rules and
regulations governing the Marine Industry.
• Analyse all the energy efficiency potentials of our activities, in order to plan and
implement energy efficiency measures.
• Control energy wise these parts of our operations which are carried out by our suppliers
• Employ suitably competent and qualified personnel who are capable of carrying out
operations in an environmentally friendly manner.
• Provide training for our personnel to enable them to effectively utilize the Company’s
procedures and energy efficiency measures.
• Formulate corrective and preventive actions, from self evaluation and review reports, to
improve energy efficiency performance on the ships.
• Seek to ensure that contractors and suppliers conform to the Company’s environmental and
energy efficiency requirements.
All company’s employees are responsible for implementing the Company’s Energy Policy.
The Company’s management is responsible for monitoring and reviewing the Energy Policy at
regular intervals in order to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.
Dr Rokkos Konstantinos